IQSSL is a regulatory and advisory authority of Sri Lanka that was established through an Act of Parliament. Hundreds of professionally qualified quantity surveyors who work and reside either in the island or overseas are members of IQSSL.
1. Regulate the Quantity Surveying Profession in Sri Lanka
2. Provide advice to government and affiliated entities on Quantity Surveying related fields
3. Conduct accreditation of QS courses
4. Enhance continuous professional development of the membership
5. Conduct researches on Quantity Surveying related fields
6. Conduct APCs and ATCs
7. Represent various governmental committees and boards to uplift the construction industry in Sri Lanka